Trip code: VNCT07
Duration: 2 Days/3 Nights
Journey: Ha Noi - Lao Cai - Sapa - Ha Noi
Departs: Daily Departure
Departure Point: Ha Noi City
Departure Time: Depend
Return Details: Ha Noi City
Hotel Pickup: Yes
Sapa is located in Lao Cai province, 350 km from Hanoi, close to the border with China. The Hoang Lien Son range of mountains dominates the district, which is at the eastern extremity of the Himalayas. This range includes Vietnam’s highest peak, Fansipan, at a high of 3142m above sea level and a vast area covered by thick forest, rich in wildlife. The town of Sapa lies at the attitude of about 1,600m. The climate is moderate, cool in summer, foggy and cold in winter with occasional snowfall. Sapa is home to a great diversity of ethnic minority people. It is likely that, Sapa was first inhabited by highland minorities of H’mong and Yao group and later came the Tay, Zay, and a small number of Xa Pho to form the 5 main ethnic groups which takes about 85% of the district’s population today and a very small number of them live in Sapa town, most of themlive in small villages and hamlets scattering in valleys and hamlets scattering in valleys and mountains throughout the district.
Night 1: Hanoi – Lao Cai:
Our guide pick you up at your hotel and transfer to Hanoi train station for the night train to Lao Cai station.Overnight train soft sleeper with AC .
Day 1 : Sapa – Cat Cat – Sin Chai ( B,L,D )
AM : Arrive Lao Cai, pick up at Lao Cai Station by bus then transfer to Sapa .Check in and have breakfast in the hotel .After lunch trek to Cat Cat and Sin Chai villages of Black H’mong tribe .Enjoy the waterfall in Cat Cat and beautiful scenery along the way .Back to hotel for dinner and enjoy the night in Sapa town .
Meals : Breakfast, Luch, Dinner
Day 2 : Sapa – Lao Chai – Ta Van ( B,L,D )
After breakfast you check out and leave your luggage in the hotel, get ready for the trip .Trek down to Lao Chai village to visit the Tay and Dzay tribes then keep going along the bottom of the Sapa valley to get to Ta Van village, which is supposed to be the most beautiful one in the area .Have a picnic lunch on the way .You go back to Sapa by motorbike/jeep .Get yourself fresh with a shower in the hotel’s day room before transfer down to Lao Cai Station for the night train back to Hanoi.
Meals : Breakfast, Luch, Dinner
Day 3 : Hanoi
Getting back to Hanoi from Sapa trip so early at around 5am,taxi to hotel on your own.Tour Ends.
| Hotel Class|
Price Per Person (in U.S Dollar)
Minimum 02 Person
Rates are Valid Until April 30th, 2012
Please contact us
Note: Rates are valid until April 30th, 2012 by Vietnam Culture Travel. All rates are quoted per person in U.S Dollars. Rates are net and inclusive of service charges and 10% VAT.
* The prices above are based on the hotels on the VietnamCultureTravel.com 'Accommodation' page. If you would prefer a different hotel, or hotels, choose your preference on the relevant 'Hotels' page, tell us, and we'll send you a modified price within 24 hrs at the latest.
* At the time of quotation, Vietnam Culture Travel reserves the right to adjust prices to take account of unusual movements in currency markets, hotel and transport costs as a result of inflationary price pressures in oil and other commodity markets.
* Single room occupancy’ refers to the accommodation element of the programme only, and applies to someone who is travelling with others but requires an additional room for him or herself. Single traveller prices are available as listed above.
THE SPECIFIC HOTELS WILL BE USED IN THIS TOUR:
If, at the time of booking, any hotels or rooms in the list above are fully booked, we will endeavour to find accommodation of a similar standard elsewhere. If the only available accommodation is of a higher or lower standard, we will revise the price accordingly and consult you immediately:
Sa Pa Hotels
Royal, Green BamBoo or Similar
Royal View, BamBoo Sapa or Similar
Chau Long Hotel or Similar
Victoria Sapa Resort & Spa
Tour Price Include:
* Accommodation in first class soft-sleeper wooden Cabine, A.C(2 ways).
* Accommodations in Hotel as specific base on Deluxe Twin / Double Mountain View Room.
* All Transportation in air-conditioned car, mini van as per program mentioned and vehicle with drive in delta.
* English speaking guide and local guide for trekking.
* Meals as mentioned: B= breakfast, L= lunch, D= dinner.
* Entrance fee to indicated sights seeing.
* Permit and porter for trekking.
* Train tickets (in 4-soft berth A/C cabine) (2 ways)
Tour Price Exclude:
* Drinkings, last dinner, personal expenses,...
This is an example of one of our classic tailor-made holidays in Vietnam - we'll be pleased to design similar Vietnam vacations with dates and itinerary customised to your personal preferences.
WHAT TO BRING:
* Sun Block, Wide brim hat, Camera + Film, Comfortable shoes, Rain gear, Warm clothes, Insect, Repellentand Original Passport...
HOW TO START:
* Vietnam Culture Travel is a fully escorted tour and best-available all year round; the only thing you need to prepare in advance is the international air-ticket from/to your country.
* If you don’t have enough time to complete visa before your departure, we will help you to obtain Vietnam Visa on arrival easily (getting visa at the airport, on your arrival).