Trip code: VCSPT12
Duration: 3 Days/4 Nights
Journey: Ha Noi - Lao Cai - Sapa - Ha Noi
Departs: Daily Departure
Departure Point: Ha Noi City
Departure Time: Depend
Return Details: Ha Noi City
Hotel Pickup: Yes
Fansipan (3143m) which named the rooftop of Indochina; is divided into two parts which having different ecological conditions: Northwest with Son La – Moc Chau tableland; and Northeast with mountains range as a convex bow-shaped toward the East and Southeast converge to Tam Dao mountain. We strongly suggest the 3days/ 2 nights climb for this adventure – unless you are very fit and eager to have some long and quite hard days of trekking! The climbs do not demand high technical skills of the climb.
Mt. Fansipan is at 3143 meters, it is the highest mountain in Vietnam and Indochina. It is located to the west of Sapa and can only be reached on foot with 3 days of forest trekking. This trip is for those who are fit and seek a challenge and provide 360 o view of area.
(B=Breakfast; L=Lunch; D=Dinner)
Night 1: 8:30 Pm depart from your Hotel by private car to Hanoi Rail way station B and catch the 9:30Pm night train to Lao Cai . Overnight on train (Basing in First Class Soft Sleeper 4 beds Wooden Cabin with Air-condition).
Day 1: Hanoi – Lao Cai
20:00 – Our tour guide come to pick you up from your hotel then transfer to the Hanoi train station for the night train to Lao Cai.Overnight on train.
Day 2 : Laocai – Sapa – Camp 1 ( 2800m), (B, L, D)
Get the pick-up again when the train arrives at Lao Cai Train station and then take a private car drive of 40 km to Sapa. After breakfast at a local restaurant, get the tour itinerary reconfirmed by our guide. The guide will help you prepare the necessary gears and put your extra luggage in the hotel luggage store.
We start our trip at about 9:30 am with a drive of 17 km to the highest pass in Vietnam – Tram Ton Pass located at 2000m above the sea level. Right after reaching the pass, our guide does the checking in the National Park and then start the strenuous trek in the range. After roughly 6 hours through the primitive rain jungles, many small streams and bamboo forests, you will have managed to reach a top of 2800m and at this point, make up tents/mountain hut, prepare for dinner and spend the first night in the mountain.
Day 3: To Fansipan Summit ( 3143m ) – Camp 2 (2200 m), (B, L, D)
Breakfast at the camp and then continue climbing to the summit by way of pine and yellow bamboo forests. After a couple of hours, you will successfully conquer the roof of Vietnam. Spend the time of your wish enjoying the splendid landscapes from around the mountain, .This virginal roof of Vietnam and Indochina gives you a specious chance to enjoy watching the surroundings: to the North-West is small village areas belonging to Laichau province, the splendid rolling mountains; to the North East is the overall picture of Sapa town which is only seen from here. Have lunch and then go down to the camp 2 of 2200 m, we make up the tent/ hut again. Guide and porter prepare the dinner while you are spending a little time to learn Vietnamese cooking or relax. We have dinner then and one more night in the mountain.
Day 4 : Camp 2 to Sapa – Hanoi (B, L, D)
After the last breakfast in the mountain, we use the other way to go down to the foot of Mount where we have chance to visit a village of the Black H’mong called SinChai. We then get the pick up and drive back to Sapa. At 18h00: back to lao cai station for the night train to Hanoi.
Day 5: Hanoi arrive
Arrival at Hanoi Station in the early morning. Take a taxi by yourselves to hotel.Tour ends.
| Mimimum 02 Pax|
Price Per Person (in U.S Dollar)
Rates are Valid Until April 30th, 2013
Note: Rates are valid until April 30th, 2013 by Vietnam Culture Travel. All rates are quoted per person in U.S Dollars. Rates are net and inclusive of service charges and 10% VAT.
* The prices above are based on the hotels on the VietnamCultureTravel.com 'Accommodation' page. If you would prefer a different hotel, or hotels, choose your preference on the relevant 'Hotels' page, tell us, and we'll send you a modified price within 24 hrs at the latest.
* At the time of quotation, Vietnam Culture Travel reserves the right to adjust prices to take account of unusual movements in currency markets, hotel and transport costs as a result of inflationary price pressures in oil and other commodity markets.
* Single room occupancy’ refers to the accommodation element of the programme only, and applies to someone who is travelling with others but requires an additional room for him or herself. Single traveller prices are available as listed above.
THE SPECIFIC HOTELS WILL BE USED IN THIS TOUR:
If, at the time of booking, any hotels or rooms in the list above are fully booked, we will endeavour to find accommodation of a similar standard elsewhere. If the only available accommodation is of a higher or lower standard, we will revise the price accordingly and consult you immediately:
Sa Pa Hotels
Royal, Green BamBoo or Similar
Royal View, BamBoo Sapa or Similar
Chau Long Hotel or Similar
Victoria Sapa Resort & Spa
Tour Price Include:
* Accommodation in first class soft-sleeper wooden Cabine, A.C(2 ways).
* Accommodations in Hotel as specific base on Deluxe Twin / Double Mountain View Room.
* All Transportation in air-conditioned car, mini van as per program mentioned and vehicle with drive in delta.
* English speaking guide and local guide for trekking.
* Meals as mentioned: B= breakfast, L= lunch, D= dinner.
* Entrance fee to indicated sights seeing.
* Permit and porter for trekking.
* Train tickets (in 4-soft berth A/C cabine) (2 ways)
Tour Price Exclude:
* Drinkings, last dinner, personal expenses,...
This is an example of one of our classic tailor-made holidays in Vietnam - we'll be pleased to design similar Vietnam vacations with dates and itinerary customised to your personal preferences.
WHAT TO BRING:
* Sun Block, Wide brim hat, Camera + Film, Comfortable shoes, Rain gear, Warm clothes, Insect, Repellentand Original Passport...
HOW TO START:
* Vietnam Culture Travel is a fully escorted tour and best-available all year round; the only thing you need to prepare in advance is the international air-ticket from/to your country.
* If you don’t have enough time to complete visa before your departure, we will help you to obtain Vietnam Visa on arrival easily (getting visa at the airport, on your arrival).